The problem of black spots on the face exists for many. At home, you can make a wonderful gelatin mask with activated charcoal, which helps to clean problem areas from black spots. This mask not only cleanses the skin of the face, but also draws all the muck out of the clogged pores. Therefore, black spots on the face will not threaten you more.
The secret of the effectiveness of activated charcoal in its absorbent properties, that is, the ability to “absorb” toxic substances and pollution.
Masks with activated charcoal contribute to:
- Deep, effective cleansing of the skin of the face;
- Elimination of acne, black spots and acne eruptions;
- Getting rid of greasy shine;
- Restoring the tone, elasticity of the skin.
Benefit from masks with activated charcoal
To use the properties of activated charcoal in facial masks at full strength, it is important to follow a few simple recommendations:
- Do not think that face masks are a great way to use a medication overstocked in the medicine cabinet, coal must necessarily be fresh;
- To put a mask with activated charcoal it is necessary on a clean skin , it is excellent, if before the procedure it will be possible to steam a little face to open pores;
- Apply the mask once every 7-10 days for 1.5 months, after which a break is required, for a period of at least 2-3 months, after which the course of masks can be repeated. Use a mask with charcoal is not recommended if available:
- Purulent and ulcerative skin lesions;
- Wounds, fresh seams, open injuries;
- Bleeding on the face;
- Individual intolerance (very rare).
Mask for face with charcoal at home
Prepare a mask with activated charcoal is very easy, the main thing is to choose a suitable recipe.
A mask prepared by hands with charcoal for face is shown for:
- Normalization of the sebaceous glands, namely: reduce the production of sebum and eliminate fatty gloss;
- Qualitative cleansing of the skin, elimination of “black spots”, as well as – to prevent their further appearance;
- Blocking the foci of inflammation, which is especially important for teenage skin, which often suffers from acne and acne;
- For skin rejuvenation, giving it a healthy color, smooth relief and minimizing fine wrinkles.
IMPORTANT! Since activated charcoal can draw from the skin not only toxins, but also useful substances during the use of charcoal masks, it is necessary to additionally enrich the skin with vitamins. Therefore, always use vitamin masks and serums.
How to make a mask with activated charcoal?
First, you need to grind 2 tablets of activated charcoal so that there are not the slightest grains. Activated charcoal for the mask in structure should resemble ordinary white flour.
Secondly, add additional ingredients to the mask. What could it be? Ordinary purified water, various juices, various oils, dissolved gelatin, yogurt, aloe vera, honey … That is, everyone can choose an option for their skin.
The method of making masks is in most cases the same: you just need to mix the ingredients.
Gelatine mask for face with activated charcoal – Deep cleansing
Purpose: deep cleansing of the facial skin, getting rid of black spots.
- Cosmetic clay (black, blue or green) – 10 g;
- Gelatin – 5 g;
- Activated charcoal – 1 tablet;
- Water (warm) – 20 ml.
Features of preparation and use:
- Gelatin in the composition is added the latest;
- After mixing the components, you need to wait 15-20 minutes for gelatin to swell, after which it should be heated in a water bath;
- Since the mask applied to the face after drying has the form of a film, it will be very easy to remove it.
Read also: Homemade face masks with activated charcoal