The activated charcoal mask draws dirt even from small pores. But it acts like hair removal with wax – rips out small hairs and injures the upper layer of the skin. With sensitive skin, skin with a pronounced vascular network it is not recommended to use. There can be a strong redness of the skin, soreness when removed. To avoid undesirable consequences, apply a thick mask, as thin cannot easily move away from the skin.
After the mask, wipe the face with chlorhexidine or hydrogen peroxide, then with an ice cube, blot with a napkin and apply a greasy healing cream, aloe vera gel, cosmetic oil or whey from oils. You can before this make a nourishing, mask-healing mask. It is not recommended to do this mask more often than once a month. The mask deeply cleanses the skin and narrows the pores.
Mask for the face with activated charcoal and gelatin from black dots with milk
To prepare a mask, the activated charcoal (1 tablet) is ground, mixed with gelatin (1 teaspoon), diluted with cold milk (2 teaspoons) or water. Thoroughly stir everything, put in a microwave for 15 seconds or warm up in a water bath. Then cool and apply on the areas of the face with black dots. Remove the mask after it has completely dried, after 15 minutes.
Cleansing face mask with activated charcoal and cosmetic clay
It is necessary to take the activated charcoal (1 tablet), chop it, mix it with green or black cosmetic clay (1 teaspoon), dilute the mixture with warm milk (1 tablespoon), and then pour gelatin powder (1 teaspoon) into it. Let it brew for 15 minutes to swell the gelatin and heat in a water bath until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Read also: https://www.bustle.com/articles/179716-how-to-make-a-peel-off-charcoal-face-mask-get-smaller-pores-tutorial
Cleansing face mask with activated charcoal, clay and essential oils
It is necessary: ½ tablespoon green clay, ½ tablespoon white clay, a tablespoon of powdered activated charcoal, a tablespoon of crushed rose petals, 3 drops of essential oil of geranium – can be replaced with lavender oil, water
You can vary the amount of water, depending on the mask of what consistency would be desirable in the end. You can also use herbal decoction, tea infusion or fresh vegetable or fruit juice. Apply to pre-cleaned and degreased skin and leave to dry completely.
Mask for face with activated charcoal recipes
What is the use of a mask with activated charcoal for the face?
- Activated charcoal tightens the pores on the face.
- Perfectly dries the skin of the face.
- Coal helps to soothe inflamed skin.
- Splits the dirt on the face, which form these unpleasant black dots.
- Perfectly cleanses the skin of the face.
- Smoothers the skin and provides a deep cleansing of the pores.
Rules for the use of a gelatin mask with activated charcoal
- Products for cooking masks at home should always be fresh.
- To avoid allergies, any face mask, including this one, should be tested on your wrist.
- Prepare the skin of the face in the right way, or just make a steam bath of herbal decoction.
- The face mask should be applied in the same direction and also removed.
- Never apply gelatin masks or in principle a mask – a film on the eyelid and around the eyes.
- When you have applied the mask you do not need to talk, laugh, and cause emotions – all this can add wrinkles to you.
- The mask should be applied 1 time a week and so 5 weeks. After this course – a break.
- After the mask, apply the cream on the face.