The pores have the property of being clogged with various cellular debris: obsolete cells, atmospheric dust and dirt, sebum, decay products after metabolic processes. Black spots are formed mainly on the nose, chin or forehead: even here the face t-zone remains the most problematic. Their squeezing provokes a surge of inflammation, so getting rid of them is not so easy.
Here comes to the rescue a mask for black sport with gelatin and activated charcoal, which can be prepared at home from the available products. How effective is it really?
According to reviews, the mask from black spots of gelatin and activated charcoal after the first application significantly reduces the number of black sports on the face. Why is this happening? The thing is in its unusual components. Gelatin contains collagen of animal origin. In contact with the skin, it has an amazing effect on it:
- At the cellular level increases the volume of natural production of elastin and collagen, thanks to which, the skin becomes tight, young, and elastic;
- Deep wrinkles are not so noticeable, whereas small ones with a permanent application of the mask are smoothed out;
- The outline of the face becomes beautiful, clear, as the second chin under the lifting action of gelatin is gradually removed;
- Because of the activation of disturbed metabolic processes, cells again receive useful substances for their full functioning, nutrition and respiration;
- This leads to the improvement of complexion, the disappearance of inflammation and eruptions;
- The skin relief is leveled: it becomes silky and smooth;
- Exfoliate dead cells that interfere with the breathing of the dermal layer;
- Tonic, invigorating effect of the gelatin mask gives the skin freshness and energy for a long time;
- And most importantly its property – it dries the skin, removes greasy gloss from its surface and controls the production of fat with special glands.
Activated charcoal in all this special operation is assigned the role of a sorbent, i.e., a cleaner. While gelatin carries out a small revolution at the cellular level, it draws out the contents of black spots, thus freeing up the pores that have been clogged with dirt. Read also: https://helloglow.co/charcoal-face-masks/
Adding milk to the recipe is not a necessary stage of preparation. But it softens the epidermis and makes it tenderer. So gelatin mask for the face from the black spots works – you cannot doubt it. But how do you know if it suits you? There are a number of indications for its application – follow them.
Home gelatin mask from black spots is recommended for use in the following cases:
- Age-related changes in the epidermis: wrinkles, folds, second chin, blurred contour of the face, gray or yellowness of the skin;
- Constantly appearing in different places black spots – those same black spots (in this case there are no equal gelatin mask with activated charcoal);
- Flabby, mature, beginning to grow old, sagging from ptosis skin, lost elasticity and elasticity;
- Unnatural, unhealthy, spoiled complexion;
- Oily or combination skin type.
Having studied these indications, you should understand that the mask against black spots with gelatin possesses not only sorbing, i.e., cleansing action. It not only successfully pushes a plug from black spots to the surface. Its functionality is much wider.
So you can and even need to enjoy such a wide range of its effects on the skin of the face. But be careful: check one more list – already contra-indications, which can forbid you to use this miracle mask.
Read also: Gelatin face mask is an effective remedy for skin rejuvenation.
As practice shows, the gelatin mask does not always work the way you want it. In certain cases, it can even cause side effects and complications. That this does not happen, it is necessary to bear in mind contra-indications for its application:
- Dry skin, which after such a mask is even more stain and begins to peel; the only way out is not to use activated charcoal in the mask, but to make it exclusively from gelatin and milk (preferably the most fatty);
- Severe inflammation on the face, a large number of pimples and acne: with the epidermis running, the mask of gelatin cannot cope, it requires professional treatment from a dermatologist;
- Open wounds, micro cracks, seams after surgery, trauma on the face: active ingredients penetrate through such a lesion deep into the dermis and cause skin irritation;
- Area around the eyes: there are no fat layers, for which just created a mask with gelatin and with activated charcoal; applying a miraculous mixture on this site, you risk the next morning to find new wrinkles on the eyelids and at the corners of the eyes;
- An allergy to one of the components of the mask (it is often caused by gelatin itself).
After this list draw the appropriate conclusions: mask-film from black spots with gelatin – not such an innocuous home-made cosmetic. It is worth several times to think about whether it really helps you, and does not hurt. To extract from it the maximum effect for your skin, listen to the advice given by dermatologists, cosmetologists and those who have already experienced this mask on themselves.
Tips for use
To gelatin mask for the person against black spots worked under the full program and did not disappoint, at its preparation and application follow several recommendations. They are simple and will not require you to cost or effort.
- Use only fresh foods and tablets, eggs and milk should be home-made, farmed: they are more useful for skin substances.
- When applying the drug for the first time, first apply it a thin layer on the wrist, where the sensitive skin will quickly react to the presence of an allergen, if present, with a rash, itching or redness. If this happens, the mask will have to be discarded.
- Before the cleansing procedure, rip out your face over a steam bath on the herbs or sit in a hot bath. This will make your pores maximally open, so that the same black spots come out easily and painlessly.
- After that, you can treat the skin with a scrub – so the cleansing will be even deeper.
- Mask-film with gelatin is superimposed from the chin to the forehead – always in one direction.
- Avoid the eye area.
- During the action of the mask, which has a tightening effect, do not strain the facial muscles, which can contribute to the appearance of new wrinkles. Relax in these moments, lie down, and relax.
- The film dries completely from gelatin in about 25 minutes. This is the time of action of the mask.
- Moisten a sponge or cotton pad in a dairy product – kefir, yogurt, yogurt, milk. Dab a little with her mask. It swells quickly, after which it must be carefully taken by the edges of the chin and slowly raised up – so it will quickly and easily disappear.
- Apply daily skin cream (advice on choosing a face cream, read here).
- Mask with gelatin for the face has a pronounced effect, so it is not recommended to do it more often than once a week.
- A full course of cleansing – from 6 to 10 masks. Next – rest for a couple of months.
As you can see, in application, the gel mask against black spots is easy enough and simple, if you master some nuances. There is one basic, classic recipe, which is often transformed by various additives to it to enhance the effectiveness of the remedy.